Monday, February 13, 2006

last week was damn STRESS!!! AHHHHH




this week's no better.
i'm behind time for EVERYTHING
it seems that every teacher was all-and-about about the 'o's todae.. so sianz.. just sat there and listen to them drone on and on and on....

and i've got cca tml...
this realli sux..
i was supposed to be goin 2 wilson's bdae party at seoul garden then i remembered about my cca.. wish i could step down soon..

last week we had e results on our survey last october, about how our brian prefers to study.. it seems that i am analytical/structural person...the analytic hit 35%, structural 25%, conceptual 23% and social 17%... i cant believe that my social is so low? am i so anti-social? mayb i'm different las year and this year... they say that analytical/structural thinkers are straight forward, and social/conceptual people arecreative and are not in a rush.. at the end of the lesson, it proved all too true.. the analytical thinkers ( apart from me, cause i was waiting for my friends, who were all conceptual/social thinkers) cleared the room under a minute, wheares the other group took their time...

and the following conversation with kong cheng last week after my course makes me sick to even think about it (it was a cca day, but obviously i missed it due to the course):

Me:So, what did u guys do?
KC:Umm... You are supposed to translate this page into a script
Me:Okkaaayyyy.....
KC:i've already done the 1st page, so i'll pass this to you
Me:when to hand up?
KC:on monday

so i went home, and on fridae, he called me and said that it was for a COMPETITION and i had to give it to him by SATURDAE.. so, on saturdae, i rushed the script. half-way, i called him:
KC:quickly, i;m supposed to e-mail it over
Me:okay... wait a minute, who's supposed to do it?
KC:mE (RATHER SHEEPISHLY)
Me:... thenb y am I doin it?
KC:help me mah

diaos


After i finished, i called him to sae i had finished. and he told me:

Me:Eh, i finish liaos
KC:what thing?
Me:The script la. i msn to you
KC:OK
Silence
KC:U GOT IT WRONG.
Me:my style wad
KC:its not blah blah blah....
Me:read the first fucking page
KC:Fuck u la

after that cam a string of vulgar words, which then, just nice, i dced...
so now i haven't done my original assignment, which is to script out a BOOK, and spent my time scripting out a piece of PAPER..

anyway, he sent it in despite the fact that i had done it wrong...

haiz..

tommorow's valentimes day.. sign.. a valentimes, anyone?

No comments: