Saturday, August 12, 2006

blogskin changed, as u can see.

the other dae went to watch lake house wif kc, karen, si hui n ting long. wanted to watch click actually, but sold out>.<

anyway, i'll be watchin click tml, so makes no diff. my cousin got me a 512mb mem. card 4 my phone!! actually, he didnt get it 4 me la. he told me to check the price then he ask me go buy myself. so gd, rite?

todae went to united square. havent been there since dunno when. change so damn much man. las time it was miserable, lyk only 3 shops open then nobody go de. no become office building ler leh. dunno when it happened, but shld be quite long ago bah. went to eat the international buffet wif my parents. quite worthwhile la. i downed 3 shots of gin n 2 glasses of wine :D shiok! but den very diluted. no kick.

then we went to novena square, then off to cwp, wher ei saw my few years ago de birthdae cake at prima. exactly the same lor! same design n colour. i think same flavour oso. xd.

Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On <<< nice song!

No comments: