Tuesday, November 28, 2006

wa. sian. rewriting AGAIN... com crashed at my last sentence...

Prom night ytd! wont be putting up any pictures yet cause i havent got them all yet.

Rushed back from paya lebar to woodlands and then met kc and went to admaralty to wait for zg so that we could go together. went with mag, cheechun, zg, kc, yixin, su hui and some others. haha. paisey^^

The highlight of the prom was probably th dance. lasted an hour from 10 -11. drew and joel went into super-high mode! they were dancing at practically everysong. i dont really dance in fron of so many ppl so i didnt join (except at the start where i got into high mode but was unfortunately stepped on- on the foor - by dominic and retreated in pain. ) until the last 3 songs where i got high again but not as at my height. you can say it was happy mode. haha.

Px and si hui went to do pedicure and all the cure cure cure + hair and make up before coming. Si hui so shocked me. not mesmerised. just shocked. she looked like a China Doll!(complement). Summore she jsut came bacck from China a few days ago, so its like... shocked + surprised. in fact, both shocked me but for px i wont say which in case i incur wrath from elsewhere.

The camp got me preety beaten up these few days. Tired, tired, tired. and tml still gotta tahan till 9. but still, its been worth it. i guess i can see my tolerance level and my level of social interaction with kids younger than me. the other volunteers are all one year older than me, and so far i only know one is from SAJC, the rest from RJC.

Kc flying off tml at 12 and tracie flying off on the 1st of dec. wont see them until 30th dec for kc and mid feb for tracie.

Gonna miss you guys!

No comments: