Saturday, August 11, 2007

Although I'm running on an extremely tight schedule, with the econs case study and what not, I shall have to blog today as I feel that there is a need for it.

I have a confession to make.



(No... Not a love confession.. Thats all you guys think, right?)



Anyway, I was having a bath and I was drying myself with a towel when the toilet lights, which spoil every so often, began flickering. Now, I don't pretend to be aa very brave person, because I'm not. The slightest things scare me. Although I love the darkness, I dont like complete darkness, or flickering of lights. I would probably be in Timidpuff if I ever get accepted at Hogwarts. Anyway, it was really close to midnight and it ain't a very nice thing to be in a small, enclosed, wet room, with the lights flickering, and no clothes on. I panicked at first, reaching for the door, then, suddenly aware of my nakedness, I stopped. I took a moment to consider and calm down. Since everyone was asleep, I turned off the bathroom light by steadily extending a hand out through a small gap betwwen the door. Then, I got dressed in the darkness. Not a very pleasent experience.

Well, I guess I'd better go back to my homework.

No comments: