Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jason xDD
Gift Exchange! I think Zi Gui wrapped this. Whats inside?
Bee!! Handphone holder ^^




Right. It's been a day after 4e1 chalet and I'm already not used to being around so little people. It was amazingly lively and I can't say how happy I was to see the class together again. Last time was about 2 and a half months ago during teacher's day.




We BBQed the first night and played cards. Asshole Diadi. whahahaha. We booked a 2 storey chalet so when some people were sleeping at the 2nd level, we played heart attack so as to wake them up xD. Instead of shouting heart attack, we shouted 'Zhao Huo Le!' (there's a fire!). But no one came down to look >.<



Next morning, went to macs and slept there. The people didnt seem to mind, though. Ate pancakes and headed back to slack and sleep. Had to wait for Jason to come back to go sing k so we sorta caught up on some sleep. Sang k at partyworld from 3.15 to 7.15! Got a video for you guys here. ^^











Went back and ate before playing majong! Thanks to Yixin and Jason for helping us book! We played some guessing game with satay sticks as currency. I left to play majong and after awhile, it became a dare game which was quite funny and entertaining. Shall not go into details. ^^



3rd day, played Kang Kai An's DS! Funn! Then it was back home for us where we played some game which I will also not discuss. bleah =p



Oh, did I mention? I went ice-skating with kurt before the chalet.



=D

LOVE 4E1

No comments: