Saturday, January 12, 2008

This is the long awaited (I hope) and very much delayed post about orientation. Although I do have a plethora of excuses not to do this post but I shall do it anyway cause I feel like my blog will be dead if I don't post anything.

I'll try to be laconic and type in wonderful gp english (Yea.. Like real)

First day: Arrived at school at the beautiful hour of 7 to find it almost deserted. Missed part of Mr. Azahar's talk to the ogls but it was pretty much administrative stuff. I took the name list from Zhi Jun and the very first name that made an impression on me (cuas eit was unique) was Berenice. I still think that's a nice name.

The arrival of Shawn! hahaha. First person! Others came by later.. Got confused over their names. Hasyris had flu so he went home shortly after =( Played some ice breaker games. I admit I failed at first with my lame games. Proceeded to play more 'tested' games and I think we did better, no?

Station games were so-so. Did a really good fruits cheer (in my opinion). Hope none of you were hurt! Tantya suffered quite a bad fall though. I joined them in the elctric fence game but I didnt help much. Thats me for you ^^

2nd day: SPARTA! TONIGHT! WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Random qoute from '300' =p

War games today. Would say that was much ambiguity over some issues but I'm glad we got it settled. The council handed it well, so kudos to them! Kudos to all the empires as well!

3rd day: AMAZING RACEEEEEEE~!

Took a really long short cut to sembawang park >.<

Jam and Hop was great.. and what can I say?

No comments: