Saturday, November 22, 2008

There's actually very little post-A's euphoria. I find myself strolling calmly to the library after the last paper to print piano scores! But I definetely felt as if the weight of the world was lifted of my shoulders.

Bowling with Joel, Jasmine, Kelly, Andrew and Huiying at Yishun SAFRA on thursday. I'm a totaly noob at bowling mann. both games hit 50+ pts only T.T Jun You called to say that he left his hp in Melbourne and that he was already meeting his cousin, so I didn't go to the airport. Went to eat KFC with kc instead. Then off to his house to watch MAJIDE! and of course, lend some after exam entertainment, namely hitman and GTA. Unfortunately, both discs cant work =(

When this psot should be full of smileys since A's are over, I think the frowning face is showing up more often. =D :D =) :) there!

Totally spent. Ran for a run just now and my legs went wobbly when I stopped.

Going to the zoo tml! weeees~!! 8am sia! Earlyy!

Okay. Nights!

No comments: