Friday, December 08, 2006

Delivery Boy

Woke up freaking early again to accompany my mother to breakfast. Then came home to rot till about 11, when my mother ask me if i want to bath before going out to meet my father. Then very funny la. She want to go out at 12.30 then 11 ask me to bath.... In the end i bath liao sleep until 12 then go out. Went to cwp and then to admaralty.

Went to px's house to take the vcd we rented on monday to return at the overhead bridge there the rental shop. Then call my father cause he meeting me for lunch at admaralty. Turns out he's still at jurong, so walk around looking for the $1 bubble tea shop. Gave up. Asked px. It was at the place i didnt look : the wet market. Bought 2 cups of strawberry red tea and went to px house again to deliver her cup.

Finally my dad came and we went to the chinese doctor for my dad's weekly visit, then home.

Climbed up the staircase 4 times with my dad. I was shocked when he told me his speed at climbing stairs at his prime (35 yrs old). He climb like 12 storeys in 57s. Thats like 5s one storey. I was speechless. Then he told me at that time his 2.4 9 mins 27s. WA!!! I really peng that time. My best is like 12mins...

shucks...

update:
Decided to put this up cause this song really helped to control my emotions and set me thinking again.

No comments: