Saturday, December 16, 2006

X-mas spirit killed

Wise words from eunice oon:

dang. dang. dang.

Why innova placed its orientation day on the 26th of dec, i have no idea. Or as adam sandler would say: "i have no fucking idea"

Seriously, like day after christmas is sooo inappropriate. Innova surprises me everytime.

I would rather be sleeping, but a certain letter contained a certain sentence that said: Your place could be forfeited if you do not turn up without a valid reason", which directly placed the message :"go, or we dont want you"

Morever, i have to dye my hair bacck like 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Probably doing it on mondae. Grrrr.

However, since this blog is about being optimistic, there are some happy things to look forward to as well.

Hopefully I can meet my pri sch classmates there. So far only know 1 going lehs. Hopefully there will be more^^

No comments: