Friday, April 06, 2007

BANG THE LEGO

BANG THE LEGO(Pei Xian)!!!!!!!

Went to Bricks World at Marina Square to visit px and sh. Bought ice-cream for them. When we went in, the store was suddenly filled with customers. Thus, we waited in the store until they left. Accidently spilled abit of melted ice-cream on the floor but cleaned it up. sh and px gave us (eunice, tracie and me) key chains!!! Thank you!!! I wanted to upload the pics but my phone has failed me. nvm.. i will upload it next time. haha. Lots of things transpired while we were there but I shall leave the story to px, who has already updated a more detailed version of the visit.

Ate at yoshinoya with all except sh cause she was still working. Havent seen px and sh in a long time. Thus, it was an exhilerating and happy outing. Went home grinning from ear to ear.

Think I'm going senile already.. Can't seem to remember lots of stuff that happenned today..

No comments: