Thursday, April 05, 2007

Random and boring update

Yep yep

As many of you will have guessed, no matter how much I love blogging, I could hardly find the time for it this past week.

Thank god tommorow's good friday.

I maybe dropping by px and sh's working place tml after I finish my hmwk...

The past week was horrendous! It was as if everyday was the middle of o's. Been sleeping at 1 for like 3 days straight. Fast becoming the singaporean version of lawleit. However, I must say, I am nowhere as close as bp, who I can safely classify under ‘panda’.

Just did econs test today, and it was a total fiasco. I think I will fail again. Sigh.

Yea, I know. Boring update, ehs? Cause I’m tired too.

School’s great!! Great class, lotsa great people. Saw Suba today in sch! Surprise surprise. She was here to return something or do something, I didn’t hear properly, but it was fascinating to see her again after 3 weeks.

Feel outdated with 4e1….

Meet soon?

No comments: