Sunday, March 02, 2008

haha.. yes i know, been a week.

Went to watch L, Change the World today with my mum *hugs!

The show was, in my opinion, quite nice, but far from my expectations. But it was also a whole lot funnier than the other 2 movies and I think this was a plus point. Another thing was that the movie was scheduled to start at 3.40, and it didnt start until like 4? I'm never watching there again. Anyway, I needed to use the toilet like half way into the show. But I sat throughthe whole show. When I got up, my stomach was aching from not going to the toilet for so long. Evcn walking caused me pain!

Was really bored doing econs essays so I went to make milo dinosaur! Whahahaha! I couldnt bring myself to drink the last few mouthfuls, though. Too sweet! But the powder on top was delicious!

I took a picture but now, I'm too lazy to upload it! hahaha!

Craving for japanese curry ~

No comments: