Sunday, March 23, 2008

What the Strawberry.



I'm tired! Ran roughly 6km just now with amos, then came home at ate dinner. After dinner, I felt like I could sleep right then and there on the sofa.. Sleepy! But had to wash the dishes. Cousin cooked to soup so I feel only obliged to clean up. Practically dragged myself over to the sink.



I rotted away the last few days, doing nothing but maths tutorial because if I don't I'm probably gonna get 'it'.



Shagged >.<



Oh, oyu guys should really try this drink ^^ It's called Mogu Mogu and has like crush nata de coco in it. Really superb! Going to get the mango one tml before school! Yayness! Oh, and you can ignore the fat hand that's holding it xD

Thats all from me, except that I will be adding my fanfiction and fictionpress webbies to the links where you can waste 10 minutes of your life reading crappy stories.

tata
M

No comments: