Friday, July 11, 2008

I think today was a very good day, despite some drawbacks at the start.

Okay, so I fell asleep at 1am on the sofa and my mum woke me up. Damn drama la. Cause her face was very near mine, and I didnt like slowly open my eyes you know, I just open them and she was kinda staring me in the face. Now, I'm not the bravest of people, I admit. So I freaked out a little. haha! Broke out in cold sweat for a moment >.<

Went back to sleep and woke up at 7. Took out my money, and then went to the study room to pack stuff and I ended up losing the 20 dollars in my house! How can that be??!! I serached the house until like 7.40, and gave up cause if I left any later I would have to run to school.

End of the shitty aprt of the day ^^

We spent PE playing murderer cause the PE teachers were taking height and weight for the other classes. FUNN! Fell asleep during maths lecture but managed to catach up in the end =)

Investiture was alright. My life as JCS president has officially ended. I shall dedicate a post to this probably tml.

Got back econs essay, and this is perhaps one of the highlights! I finally got L3!!! Yay! Weak L3 but then, yea. It's an achievement ok. Papa smsed me and said that he found my 20 dollars! yay! *hugs

Studied with Eunice, Karen, Lenard, Jemimah and Si Li after school. Grace aka Shorty Alien Buddy was at thnext table with Su and Eliza, who is a cool girl with a super cool surname can. Dunno how it's spelt but it's pronounced "Theraese". haha. Sung and Hui Yi dropped by the library aka libraria too! So did Amos and Louis.

Went home with Eunice, Si Li, Grace and Eliza. rAther, I walked with them to the junction near cwp, then detoured home. haha. I HAD A GOOD TIME, SHORTY ALIEN BUDDY =)

When things seem down, always be optimistic ^^

No comments: