Sunday, July 06, 2008

Ichiban Boshi at Great World City has like the biggest sushi!

My mum bought for me some sushi and we shared. One sushi is like 3 times the conventional size! its the first time i cant put a whole sushi in my mouth *shocked

The handrole ain't too bad too!

Went WRS in the morning for alumni meeting, then went to macs to wait till 12.30pm to pass zigui gloves. Wanted to go home but my parents had gone out and dumb dumb me didn't bring out my keys! So i studied at the library, mum came to find me and i fainally went back to eat, shower and then tuition at yishun. The new classroom was kinda small so the 3 of us sat tgt in one row for the first time and somehow i began to feel tt it really has evolved into a tuition class, rather than an informal information exchange. But i think we need ot relax and laugh more ^^

Went to library after tuition, did most of my econs! Left one question only! WEEEEEEEEE~

Gotta go GP and maths tml. bleah.

k la.. i'm like typing with my lappy on my lap, and i tihnk i just kijlled some of my cells in my nether region. or they have mutated, i do not know. Anyway, lappys running out of bat too.

Nights!

Friendship is like a plant - water it and care for it and it will blossom. Ignore it and it will wither.

I feel dead these days. Probably cause of my results. No motivation whatsoever. Hopefully the studying mood comes back soon. Or i'm in serious trouble.

No comments: