Friday, January 02, 2009

hello! An ass of a day man. (sorry but I cant help but bitch today)

Went to Lavender to get extra Army stuff. The store was okay, lots of stuff, well organised etc. But one of the sales ppl srsly blur like.. walao. I ask for one thing, she will repeat in my face with the blur look, then go and ask the shop keeper what it is I'm looking for. Didnt get to eat my curry chicken noodles today again. So headed over to Bugis, saw some nice shorts but didnt buy. Next time then buy, then headed home =)

So at night, got the news that I'M NOT GOING TO JAPAN. Blardy tour agency said tt not enough ppl so cancelled. Okay nvm. Then i tried to install a game kc lent me. Cnt install. Try to dwl, the game cnt work. Then to top it off I BIT INTO A FLY. I was eating smth and then i bit into smth hard. Spit it out and WALA! 2 WINGS.

BLAH.

Lucky got kaka cheer me up =) Thanks kaka!

No comments: