Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunghun...

Hello! Woke up super duper early today cause I wanna have breakfast with my parents. I srsly hate the fact that I normally don't get to eat with them on weekends. Moreover, I'm gg toa rmy soon so I must try to treasure such moments ^.^

After that went for a haircut and then out to meet uncle at dhoby. Basket. I spent 71 cents to walk from on side of dhoby to the other. Ate at astons! The grilled fish with herb was not as nice as teh hickory bbq chicken, and stupid uncle poured chilli over my half eaten mashed potatoes. Left them there lo. Bo bian. So disgusting la. Bought tickets for 3.30 Bedtime Stories at the Cathay, but then Huiyi was late. Bedtime stories... okay la. Its not that nice a show. Some funny parts. Its like the less interesting version of Bolt. Walked to esplanade after the movie, took pictures!

Left uncle at Raffles and headed to the airport with Huiyi to send Sung off! Missed Tanah Merah and we sat to Simei before realising that we forgot to get off at Tanah Merah. My goodness. He's going back to Korea for don't know how many donkey months/years. Probably coming back next yr. Hais. What to do huh. Trained back with Huiyi. =)

ALL THE BEST SUNG!

No comments: