Thursday, February 15, 2007

CT didnt come today... Zj said that he sounded quite sad when she called him, so, ya..

Played the hei bai cei game with kellyz during mother tongue. 1 and a half hours free cause CT didnt come. Then palyed the hai dai. After that, Eunice, Kelly, Zj and me played a game where you had to guess the total number of fingers everyone will show. If you guessed correctly, you get to hit their hands once! haha! so fun!!!!!

PE was fun too!!! Played volleyball in a small sheltered area, but it was damn fun. I screwed chem prac! haha. First time i only titrated 6.8cm3 then i thought wrong. Wanted to do again but luckily Mdm Ler just walk past me and saw my 'please tell me this is not true' face.

Went to Sheng Siong after sch to get some stuff to make a hamper (school commitment, as usual), was sooooo hungry!!! Bought lotsa things. Then went bacck cwp to buy OCK, then off home!!!

Okays, will update again soon! Gotta go bathe or I'll rot here.

ok, after bath... feel refreshed!

Forgot to blog about one thing.Jun You smsed me ytd!!! He said he was extremely bored, cause it was like 3am over there, and all the shops close at 6 to 7. haha.

cool

No comments: