Sunday, February 04, 2007

Was listening to music when suddenly i heard cheers. I was like "am I hearing things?"

Turns out, I was not.

Apparently, Singapore just scored against Tailand in the finals. Ah. No wonder.

Okay, about yesterday, went to Zhi Jun's house to do the test-tubes. Rather productive, taking into consideration the large number of rejects. I think I slacked the most there. Only contributed about 6 test-tubes out of the 60 done and picking out words for them. Watched 2 movies while doing. Left with Eunice at about 8.45 and went to cwp to buy Long John Sliver!!! wees!!! Combo 2, extra fries, extra crumbs.

Met Susanty today at the library to discuss about the econs project. Went pretty well. Was over in like an hour and a half. Bought bubble tea and Old Chang Kee. Haven't eaten that in awhile, but can't say I'm very satisfied.

Tomorrow's school again.... Rahh!!!

Workload is crazy... With i@fun, test-tubes, assignments, tutorials, econs project.....

i havent read my books from the library as well :(

War of the Worlds, Dead Cat Bounce (don't worry, cat lovers, nothing to do with dead cat bouncing) and Kong Cheng's Artemis Fowl, the lost colony...

I want to read them!!!

No comments: