Monday, February 26, 2007

I lurve ownskins.com!!!

I heard it initially from zhi jun, but then I forgot the webby, then px told me the webby today!! thanks px!!

Did a school rumble one! It’s now my hp theme, and I love my hp more than I did this afternoon cause the buttons were failing me then.

Heard today that Ms shen is gonna go up to teach the J2s, so she won’t be teaching us anymore. Although she is kinda dramatic but she is a good teacher and I’m really quite sad that she won’t be teaching us anymore.

Did the i@fun presentation and the GP presentation today.. all went rather well, I suppose. Went to KFC to eat after sch with Susanty, Zhi Jun and Kelly. Susanty and Zhi Jun was telling us about a show they watched the other day where there was this report of a rat infested KFC in the U.S. or somewhere. Then Kelly told us that “Twins Mission” was actually quite gross, with the rats crawling into the stomach and all.

Right now, I wanna watch “Letters from Iwo Jima”!!!

Any takers?

No comments: