Friday, March 02, 2007

okay, so here's the link: www5.ownskin.com

This week has been rather fruitful in terms of fun stuff, but in terms of acadamically... not very good.

So far, the only A I’ve seen is chemistry, and that’s just a borderline A. So I guess my future subj combi will be H2 chem, H2 chem and H2 chem + H1 chem.

Attended geog lecture today, and I think I won’t be taking geog, mainly cause I don’t see myself memorizing all those physical geog facts. Sure, its fun to learn about physical geog and all. But still, I guess I only see myself studying human geog, not physical geog. The lecture was not really exciting and not really boring either. It was just… normal. Funnily, I find myself answering to the lecturer’s questions, something I would not normally do. So now, I’m still confused! Geog or econs…. Sigh…

Badminton today with pei xian, joel, teng long and Eunice. Teng Long played against this bunch of sec 1’s. They were very good! Then there was this match where one of them took a video of the match, and his friend got all angry and stuff. Anyway, all cool when we left.

Went to vista for dinner! I got the wrong bubble tea order.. milk tea instead of red tea, but didn't tell the person to change cause she looked like she had a hard day liao.

Going to buy POTO tickets tml (phantom of the opera)

weees

No comments: