Wednesday, March 07, 2007

heyya!!

orientation today... doesn't seem like orietation at all la. All talks...

Oh, and i met kairos!!! My pri sch buddy!! I didnt realise he was sitting in fromt of me, like directly in front until he turned ard and asked 'you are darren, right?'

Nostalgia.. haha

Did you guys feel the tremours yesterday? I felt the first 1, quite a strong vibration. like come on. Even someone with large amounts of fats like me shook for about 5 seconds. I wasn't very worried at first even when karen told me it was tremours (i thought it was some vibration or something until karen asked me if i felt anything at my hse). Then, channel newsasia had this calling thing where ppl called in to talk about their experience and the more they spoke, the more i began to feel scared... haha..

oh, there were vibrations the day before oso, if you didnt notice. i was in bed then there was this short 1 second vibration. i thought it was my handphone, but then it wasnt. apparently joel felt it too. haha.

sick... shouldnt have eaten that fried chicken cutlet at lunch. i kinda forgot i had sore throat and just jumped into the queue for the cutlet. haha. greedy pig.

bought the new sch uni today. it was so eeeww... esp the girl's uni. NO PLEATS! like its so ugly... even my jcs senior agreed.

i may or may not be going tml. it all boils down to my medical condition.

during the talks today, there was this performance by the choir, and Kairos and some other girl from my grp were poking fun at them. yea, it was quite funny, but also quite critical, so i kept some of the more sacarstic comments to myself. haha

sad.. 0711a!!!!!! sobsob

No comments: