Friday, March 23, 2007

Another

Ok, I have not updated in a long time, and I dare not incur your wrath any further. Thus, I shall write a post which will so colourfully cover the events that transpired over the past few days.
.
.
.
.
You don’t believe me, do you? My life would bore you to death. I’ll just cover the important points then. I realized to day that Sophia looked amazingly familiar, and thus, I did a rewind on my memory and correctly deduced that she was indeed one of my group mates at obs 2 years ago! Haha. I went like ‘Sophia, what sec sch were you from?’

‘CCHY’

‘Oh!! Obs, right?’

‘Ya! I found you familiar also!’

Thus a short but detailed conversation followed where we racked our brains to remember obs facts, such as our other mates like Marc, Kenneth, and our group name (Raleigh).

Chance, chance.

Funny how this kind of things can happen. Like An Qi is also in my school! Jian bang too!

Cca fair today after school, same old, same old. Chose JCS. Kinda obvious, huh? Met Kong Cheng after school, and went to eat at KPT. Interesting chat about best friends having telepathy etc. hahas

Preparing for camp!! Need to buy loads of stuff tml!!

AZA!!! .

No comments: