Thursday, June 14, 2007

What a day, what a day...

Went to kc's hse to wait for him after sch to watch Shrek 3 (again). Ate at macs then went up where we bought Today's Special comprising of a bag of popilicious popcorn and 2 drinks. Actually, it wasn't too bad watching it a second time. I was still laughing at the jokes (get him! whahahahaha).

Kc and I went around causeway point after the movie as he needed a mouse pad. Then we headed downstairs.

Walked right pass Derrick and Vivek and they had to call me to get my attention. Went to the arcade which i refused to enter because I was in sch pe attire. Asher came, followed by Michelle, who waited downstairs (usual meeting place, actually) thinking we were downstairs as well. Bought tickets for Ocean's Thirteen! Very nice movie. Danny Ocean is a genius! Ok, the rest of them are too. After the movie Mich and I headed home while the others went to the arcade. Derrick kinda dropped me the hint that he didn't do very well at the martial arts thingy. Don't worry! I won't tell anyone that you ___ on the _____ round. Heh.

Tired now.. think I'm gonna sleep.. 1.05am!! (come to think of it, 1am ain't such a big deal.. Used to be 3am min)

No comments: