Friday, October 17, 2008


I think my dad look like Ash ketchum!

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL



In case you cant read the words, let me type them out for you:


The Enlistment Act (Chapter 93)


Enlistment Notice (Full-Time/Operational Ready National Service)


You are hereby required under Section 10 of the Enlistment Act (Cap 93), to report for enlistment on 28 Jan 2009 (Wed) at 9.30am to Basic Military Training Centre School 2.


You are required to undergo a 7 weeks modified Basic Training for Full-Time National Service


I think this sums it all up.


Damn.

So when you next see me in maybe Febuary I'll be like this:


3 comments:

*kaRen =D said...

YO. U too exaggerating le loh. where got so fast become so fit in feb. hahaha. anyway jiayou wor. dont b too sad that u ve a short holiday! hahahaha

KayAik JiaYi said...

January enlist ar... Haven't got mine, but fingers crossed that I'll only be enlisted in April. :P But great to see you have an aim - make sure I see your six-pack okay? ;)

mystory said...

karen - hahah! I'm not sad tt I ahve s hort holiday ><

Kay Aik - LOL. IMPOSSIBLE CAN!