Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm happy!

But I slacked off today. This is what happens when you put Darren at home. He'll just sleep, eat and poo. I srsly love my bed. And my pooh bear. I hugged it while studying just now! I had a really bad dream but after that a nice dream followed.

BLAH! Waiting for midninght to come so that I can wish Bitey Happy Birthday! Sorry hor bitey! Your present will be very late =(

Gp readings are crazeeeeee. Higher order readings >.< Every paragraph takes me abour 10-15 mins to breakdown and summarise. And its a 10 page article I think. eeee.

Meeting Jas on Friday to lend her SAT book =D I feel like I've inconvinienced her cause she can go home at 11.45 but she chose to leave at 2 just so she can pass to book to me. Feel baddd. Evil Darren! Evil Evil Evil! See Kay Aik, this is why people like me go to hell. Cause I'm evillllll.

No comments: