Thursday, October 16, 2008

TATTOO :D


My Dad's the strong, fit man! He got this temporary tattoo today! His team won in the company's sports day or smth for cheering, and they are gonna film down the cheer tml. Although I dont like tattoos myself, I think this one looks totally kickass on him. Well, its not permanant, so I'm fine with it =DD

Tagboard's down, so comment if you want to =DD

Wont replace it unless it persists for some time. Then again, no time to source for another one now

I stayed at home today till 1! haha. Amazing huh. Not very productive but then again, I couldn't make up my mind where to go this morning. Eventually dragged my lazy ass to RP at 2, where I was severely irritated for about 2 hours from 4 to 6. Decided at 6 that I couldnt' take anymore of the 'pratas' and moved to the other side of the library. Met KC at CWP after tt. He's watching all these sitcoms that I srsly have no time to watch! GAHH! And i mixed up Xu Chun Mei, Abigial, and Ru Hua =.=!!

Chem tuition tml at 8am! Double GAHH! Bio consultation at 11 (Yayness. lol.) and GP tuition (YAYNESS) at 6.30

Okay. Nights! Study hard k. Its the last lap to A levels :DD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I have to really agree that it's kickass on him. zomg. The colours reminded me of a puny temp tattoo i did when i was young. LOL~

jiayoujiayoujiayouuuu!!
:D

well, i'm always there to help, if you need it okay? ((:

mystory said...

hahas! Used to love these tattos when i was younger too!

time to relax for you *envy

Anonymous said...

ure fair to say that it's okay for me to relax.
but sometimes it feels so ultra boring! ~.~

JIAYOU! :D