Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Grouchy, moodless today...

The cross country pretty much ate away my emotions for the day. The hungle trail was muddy and slippery, and it went uphill and downhill. Didn't run within 30mins.

Freakishly exhuasted.

Took a can with Eunice and Zhi Jun to ang mo kio, then took mrt to woodlands. Met Eunice Cheow and had a little chat. Then bacck to wrs.

Didn't see many teachers today... Only Mdm Chong..

Saw beloved Mrs Goh and went to the lab to take photos for the chem project. Somehow, I lacked enthusiasm in the phototaking and was restless for almost the whole expt.

Got home at around 5, and I just slept. Without bathing. Slept until like 6.30...

Not a post that would argree with the title of my blog : Optimistic, happy...

I think only 'mystory' fits this post.

No comments: