Friday, January 12, 2007

PE and JC dont mix

Finally, its the end of one hectic week.

Today was kinda like mini sports day for me. PE invovled runnig 3.2km in the rain, around what they call 'teletubby hill', which is 801 metres per round. Was drizzling when we went our for the run and by the time i hit the halfway stage, the wind was letting loose a hellish screech. Went bacck to the foyer and did push-ups(27), crutches(27) and tug-jumps(21) cause the rain was too heavy. After that it drizzled again so we continued running. About half-way through the 2nd round it rained again, but this time we did not sop. Ran the remaining in the rain. Completely drenched, rain on the outside, sweat on the inside. Running 4km next week...

After sch went to sports hall to play badminton with Eunice, Joel and Px. Played doubles, first Eunice was with me, then i was with Joel. So funny watching Joel and Px doing their 'actions'. CUTE!!! Joel was doing this imitation of tennis players and went "Ahh" when he hit the shuttle. Oh, i accidentely hit Joel (Smash) on the butt with the shuttle.

OUCH!

Gonna play bball tml if it doesn't rain. Dont rain!!!

Rained Cows and Bulls today, many many showers. Very wet day. I think i have become ONE with my umbrella, or rather, Yixin's umbrella. Heard that yesterday, when me and Px went to ARC, that rain which lasted for 5 hours, caused like so many roads to be flooded. 103mm (or 105), or 10.3cm of rain.

Funnily, I prefer the other subjects over math now... I cant really get what the lecturer (and the notes) is saying sometimes, and I have decided to leave math tutorial to the last. On another note, econs rocks. haha. juse finished the tutorial and i so love it. hehe.

I NEED A PHYSICAL CCA!

I WANT TO TRY SQUASH!!! AHHHH!!

No comments: