Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sorry!

Have you ever met a salesperson who is only interested in getting a sale?

Met one today...

Was at the pasar malam outside cwp after sch, wanted to buy hp protective cover, then the guy selling the cover immediately take one down and put on my phone. Usually I don't really like this, but then the cover was really not bad, so i ask him how much. He say $5. Then I ask him can lower abit anot, cause $5 like very expensive, but he was already entertaining another customer. I asked him again and he said "Okay la, okay la, 5 dollars".

I was like diao at him for a moment, then i realised that there was no point in bargaining so i bought the cover (cause it was nice).

Ran 4.8km during pe today. It was a killer...

Oh, yea. Went to vista to photocopy bio notes and change my watch battery. Decided to pop in at sweettalk to buy bubble tea. Okay, then i got my bubble tea, and i shook it at the counter cause my hands were kinda full. Shake shake shake then my handphone vibrated...... and I hit the cup of jelly displayed on the counter.

Luckily the salesperson was kinda sweet (sweettalk mah). She just say its ok and she nvr showed any sign of displeasure. Just clean up. Wa! Expected to get a scolding or at least a "tsk". Never expected this kind of expression.

Okay, so in the unlikely event that you happen to be the girl behind the sweettalk counter and you happan to be reading this, I extend my apologies. Make you so busy (even though you were busy already).

Sorry!!

No comments: