Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Surprise.....?

Just ate Grandma's SUPER DELICIOUS FRIED MEE~!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Econs tutorial was "sweet" today. Ms Shen used my photo to teach the satisfaction or something. Turns out I ate 12 hamburgers.... virtually, anyway.

Ate the jelly Px and Shyani's cls (0712A) made during break, right after our pe. My stomach was hurting like crazy during the 2nd round around teletubby hill, courtesy of the pratas I ate in the morning. Finished my worse for 3.2km at 20mins...

Conditioning was fine cause I think I've gotten used to it, and my upper body strength as increased a little. Now I don't feel back aches when I do push-ups.

Oh, yea. During civics, Mr Lim showed us this movie about a boy who lost his mother and then one year after she died, they (father and son) found a woman who looks exactly like his mother. Morever, it was the rainy season, and his mother had promised to return during the rainy season. It was very emotional!

I want to watch the rest of it!!!

No comments: