Saturday, June 21, 2008

I was watching like some show the oter day and this guy was eating like boiled bat in coconut milk and it led me to think... What auditions do these people go through to get the job? I think some ppl are like conned to get the job.

Interviewer (hence forth known as I): Hi
Henry (Hence forth know as H): Yea.. So.. what do I do?
I: To get the job, Eat, and don't ask questions.
H: Gobbles down food*
H: omg? That was disgusting but I'm glad its over.
I: Wow! You finished the whole plate! You are hired! Sign here..
H: *signs
H: So tell me.. what has all that food got to do with being an accountant?
I: .... Honey, the accounting firm is next door.. But anyway you have been hired! Much easier job than being stuck next door!
H: What job...?
I: A job as an exotic food eater! You will get to travel the globe and eat exotic foods!
H: Wait... what did I just eat?
I: Oh, nothing much. Usual fare. 3 pounds of Horse balls, 3 Hairy bats, and 3 cups of expired gorilla milk.
H: !!! Wait wait wait.. I dont want the job anymore!
I: Okay. 100k please! You've signed the contract!
H: T_T

No comments: