Sunday, June 15, 2008

Was woken up at 7 plus today by my mother cause my grandma had been admitted to hospital while staying at my cousin's place for the weekend. I was like groggy at first but kinda got a shock. We were out of the house within like 10 mins.

Cabbed down to NUH where 2 of my aunts and uncles and 3 of my cousins were already there. My grandma had jsut gone in to the consultation room so there was hardly anything I could do but talk to my cousins I guess. Uncle also told us about how his Qi Gong skills came in handy. haha. We kinda joked about it later about him having to go back to regain his Qi.

So apparently, my grandma is not a heavy sleeper, so when my cousin couldn't wake her this morning, she got a shock too. She didnt really respond at first, but was concious when the paramedics arrived. She even argued with the paramedics and my cousins, aunt and uncle ended up having to bring her to the hospital instead of in an ambulance.

She was kinda weak in the legs and kept vomitting when she came out. Everyone was very worried. I could tell cause whenever we needed to discuss anything, we could sit down. We had to stand up! Situation was very tense. Still, initial test results didnt say anything. Decided to let her stay for more checks though. She had to wait for a ward so Uncle drove us back to grab some of her belongings. I didnt go again later but hopefully I can wake up early tml to go with my dad. If he allows me to go anyway.

Still, my dad suspects that it's a seizure cause he recgonised the symptoms from what my cousin told him. If it is, then it could be genetic. idk! For now, I just hope that she's alright.

Basically wasted my day at home, studied, but couldnt concentrate much. Dad returned at 9 plus and was really tired.

I'm tired too, so nights!

No comments: