Sunday, June 29, 2008

This happened when I was locking the gate for the night.

Me: You don't want to put the board up so the cat cant come in?
Papa: Oh ya. *goes to put up board
P: I think I'm smarter than the cat
M: Why leh?
P: Cause I'm batman

At this point I look at him with the blank look

P: Cause the cat is catwoman
M: . . .

I didnt say anything cause I dunno whether to give the diao look or to laugh, cause it was just so random!

Oh, and I'm not very happy now. Cause my plans have been ruined.

1st is that there's bio lecture on wednesday.. Okay la.. nvm. I convinced myself it was good.

I was actually planning on gg to Queenstown on Tuesday after the paper, but there's some survey thingy after chem, so nvm.. I thought.. I'll go on wednesday after bio lecture. Then this morning the student's council told me that there is briefing at 3pm on wednesday.. zzzzzzzzz

Its like the only day I can afford to spare some time to buy my stuff and its all gone! How can someone go to Queenstown and back in 4 hours? At this rate, I'll never get my shoes! Postponed from May to June to after Prelim 1.... And there was something else I needed to buy there too!

Pissed!

But on a brighter note, I'm gg to cosfest@downtowneast on sunday, since monday is youth day! I told aud I'm gonna dress up abit but I havent thought about it yet.

Okay, I should stop procastrinating. Bio tml. jyjy.

No comments: