Sunday, June 01, 2008

Okay, this post is very late, but I'll do it anyway!

Went out to have dinner like last monday to cwp.

Joel.Kong Cheng.Andrew.Yi Xin.Su Hui.Teng Loong.Pei Xian!!

Pastamania's the place! Spinach tortallini rocks okay, no matter what ppl say!

Kong Cheng bought this really weird mushroom pizza which had a very strong mushroom taste. Oh, and he got spinach tortellini and another mushroom pasta, Minestrone (Minystrony xD) soup and garlic bread, thought we basically shared the pizza.

Let me tell you, the dinner was hilarious! Especially when you put Joel, Andrew and Kong Cheng together. I think we laughed more than we ate. Went to each a cup and we basically got us a cup each.

Oh, and Each-A-Cup has Nata de Coco!!!!! Sweettalk, eat this!

Guys, we shld eat out when we can ^^


note: sorry if this post looks oddly phrased compared to my normal posts. Its 1.21am and I havent blogged in a very long time.. so yea ^^

No comments: