Thursday, June 05, 2008

woots~!

JCS camp was great!

Many thanks, especially to the J2s, Fanny, Marsha, Shun Fa and Ms Wang! Without you, the camp would not have been a success ^^

Sorry, but I'm very emo now all of a sudden.

It dawned on me that today was probably the last day we could get 07/08 JCS together as a cca =(

I miss getting bitten.
I'm starting to want to go back to camp again.

Cruel fate perhaps? Just as JCS was starting to grow closer, we are gg to step down. I certainly hope that this is not the end of our journey together.

I still want to get bitten.
I still want to go back to camp.

-

Day 1

Came to school and met JCS at 10. Decided to change the night trial to include a huanted house so we did one up in like an hour? Many kudos to Nikki, Huiling, James, Ji Soo, Zhi Jun and everyone who helped to set it up! It looks freaking cool luhs. Will post pics once I get them. I went home to take the jelly and decided to grab a few pieces of cloth for the haunted house. Ended up using them to clean stuff XD

Moved mats from the gym and it was like an iron man challenge! So bulky >.< up =".=" niceeeeeeeeee ="DDDDDDDDDDDDD">.< The grand finale for the trial was the super scary haunted house. Nikki was the ghost and she was super scary, although I heard Ivan just sat there and laughed at her.

Movie next! Howls Moving Castle! Since I already watched the movie, I decided not to catch it and instead, when to do some unproductive work! Came back into near the ending when Sophia saw young Howl. After the movie tried to go back to work again but failed. Went into M1-4 to try and sleep but like what I did previously, failed. Ended up walking out and meeting Eunice. We went to the foyer and played neopets! Shun Fa (J4), Marsha, James, Nikki and Huiling played cards at the locker area. I went to sleep at the foyer at like 4am? Marsha and Shun Fa were pretty irritating as they tried to secretly take photos of me and Eunice =.=!

Day 2:

Captain's ball! Dunno why but I had a lot of energy. Jessica, Nikki, Ivan, James and Ji Soo were alot super high. J2s vs J1s. I think the J2s were winning 11-10 at the break. After the break, we were on fire and led 17-12 before they started to get high and we started losing. I think we lost overall. haha.

Okay, gonna be a bit skimpy here cause i'm really really tired.

Voted for exco, phone got lost, found phone (lucky!) Thank you Mr. Wong. Also thank you Chuan Min and Grace, who helped me find my phone!

Games (splat, mu tou ren and murderer), and then announcement of exco results! Ms Wang gave the 07/08 exco each a present! I got a red Japanese Latern! Thank you Ms Wang!

So sorry the backs so skimpy, but I'm really really tired.

Nights!

No comments: