Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 is just this thursday! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Been a very fulfilling year. So many things happened! Some good, some bad, all memorable. Hope I dont repeat any mistakes! With all that said, I'm looking forward to 2009!

Some of the things I'll miss
-BEING 18. LOL.
-Lessons with 11A at M2-1
-Studying with Ang-sama in Woodlands Library
-Studying with various peeps in school (Its the company, not the studying!)
-Singing with Kay Aik, esp on late nights when we are the last to leave the school, and no one can hear us yo!
-JCS meetings!

Things which I won't miss! heheh!
-Dinner with KC at night, cause we are still having dinner that late tgt =.=
-Having to wear a UNIFORM into a library. Not like the library is high class or anything.
-Getting up at 7!
-Chionging 1 Chem Paper 2 everynight at 10 for 2 weeks
-Getting a wart on my sole (Recently)

OMG. WART WART GO AWAY. Painfulll =(

No comments: