Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Jamais Fleur

Prom Night 'Jamais Fleur'


Simply gotta blog before I forget everythingg! So it started offwhen I went to trim and style my hair at cwp. Apparently, my hair is too friggin thin (and it was damn thick in the past) so I got this really weird and almost gangster-like hairstyle. Quickly rushed to the toilet to tone it down a little. Went to KFC to meet Eunice, who would be arriving in the cab. Apparently, the only cab in her area was a merc so we took the merc to fetch Karen and Huiying. Couldn't recognise Karen from afar. Eunice and Huiying still can, AND THEY WERE ALL TALLER THAN ME. TODAY. So we merced all the way down to Hilton (in styleeee).

At the Hilton, we went to the 3rd level to register first, and then we hung around, took photos, and waited for everyone to arrive. Royston simply had to take a flower from one of the vases at the Hilton =.=! Apart from that his tux was reall cool too! As usual, Jin Xiang was there taking photos for photography club. After seeing him struggling to take taking photos of people coming up the escalator, I decided to help him a little. Went down the escalator and then up again for him to get a good shot. =D The door to the ballroom was still shut, and people were starting to pile up now. Met up with Ms Ng and most of 11A, as well as Jason, who was seating with us.

Once the doors were open, we were stuck outside for a moment, unsure of what to do. When we went in, we realised, DISASTERR! Okay luh. Not really. We were a chair missing, and for the first time, I realised that Mr. Lim had cancelled the engagement at our table. So we were left with 9 seats for 10 people. Amos was still cabbing down and so, he decided to sit at Dominic's table, which had 2 empty seats.

The events then started, as well as the meal! The food was alright, nothing to shout about, really. I thought the Chicken was great though. I was carnivorous during that course. Yums! Missed most of the fish, since I was taking photos with Huiyi, Jason, Yixin, Yun Hui. Actually, me and Jason were more of helping people to take photos than being in the photos ourselves!

And omg omg! The grand prize for the lucky draw is an xbox360! I’ll probably sell it anyway, if I had gotten it. I could use 2nd prize though. Got someone I know who could use a new mp3 =D But ultimately, only Jason from our table got smth. He got a $10 swensen’s voucher! He’s number so nice can. No. 222. Oh and congrats to Fang Fang for being prom queen. I think her answer was good =D Something about becoming a teacher and not a doctor cause a teacher can breed more doctors.

After everything ended, it was picture time!! Here are the pictures for you to right-click and save! These are those in my phone. Still got hundreds in Sung’s. Yixin’s, Huiying’s, Eunice etc handphones/camaras!



Novyn =D



Lin Jieeee
My ko-taichou!! Chuan Min ^.^
So after ko-taichou should be.... 3rd seat!


oo!! Shuai Ge Louis!


Hui Ying closed her eyes!




Kaka!


Eunice =D


Zi Gui
Chee Chun


Right! Its 1.26am and I’m dead tired. (I wrote this last night yeah, but my lappy kept dcing so I gave up)

Thank you all, for such a wonderful time. I will never forget this day and if I never get to see many of you again, I just want to say that you guys are really good friends, and I would never have gone to another jc, if I could choose again.

Sung, All the best in your future in Korea. Dont think I’ll let you off that easily! You gotta bring me around when I visit k! (Although I rather not have any kimchi. =p)

Yixin, Huiyi, Take care on your upcoming HK trip!

Susanty, That was real sweet of you just now =D Take care, and if I ever visit Melbourne, expect a visit from me! Remember to tell me your address too, if you are gg there.