Monday, December 22, 2008

Wowwiiee!

Went to Sung's hse today as I asked him to teach me how to gym. For the first time, my arms were sore after like 45mins? Usually it takes 2 hours with my amateur workouts. Thanks Sung!!! Then went to his hse to paly the piano. He played la actually. I've got some catching up to do mann. Too slack with my piano alr. He tried to teach me a short piece but I couldnt really get the hang of it. Practised for about 5 mins then he had to go tennis, so I left!

Okay. Here's the super blur part. I took 963 to come back to Woddlands from Sung's hse. I fell asleep on the bus. Woke up and saw many ppl walkikng down the bus so I thought "MUST BE CAUSEWAY POINT" So I walked off, blinked my eyes. Eh? I'm in MARSLING!!!! Went up to the MRT and TOOK THE WRONG MRT. I had to wait for it to go "Next stop, Kranji" then I realise. -.-!! So I crossed the platform at Kranji and trained back to woodlands. So blurr!

Just cam back from dinner with Kong Cheng. Had a Garlic Naan with Mutton Curry, He had a Garlic Naan and a Butter Naan (we shared the curry) and I persuaded him to try the Milo Prata! (You asked for it!!!) He said he wanted smth uncommon yet cheap. Well, it tasted like... milo. Wanted to wait till Rebecca came before I left him but it was too late. We ended up leaving tgt though since she couldnt make it.

Tml oon's coming to pass me smth delicious! heheh, My health plan is down the long guo!

No comments: