Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ugggghhhh. Cant add photos. Grrr!

Already said gdnite to the ppl on msn but THEN I realised I forgot to blog!

Monday!
Woke up early to blow the balloons for Huiyi and Sung. Sung's heart-shaper balloon burst so I decided to make a 3 leaved leaf (I cant believe I wrote leaved) clover instead! Forgot to take pictures though =( Due to the emergency extra balloon bursting, I thought I was going to be late for breakfast with Huiyi and Sung at 10, but instead, I was the first! Oh yeah~ Oh yeah~ Slept at Burger King until Sung arrived. Wanted to go popular cause Sung wanted to get the card stuff but then it was closed, so we went to Ya Kun instead. Huiyi was stuck in a jam so we managed to get the card stuff before she arrived. Ate Pastamania! Baked Rice was nice at the start, and disgusting to the end. It just made me want to vomit. At 12, off to meet WRS peeps! So met them, and I slept at the food court while they ate and waited for more ppl. Huiyi wanted to take pictures but JUST NICE the bus arrived. Sorry!

OFF TO CHALETTTT! I shant blog about the whole chalet, but just things that were memorable!

-Played lots and lots of Bridge! Love that game =D

-I WON CLUEDO ONCE! YAYYYY
-Rode Bikes with the ppl who didnt go wild wild wet. Andrew and I didnt rent a bike so we took turns to cycle. We went to the beach and I SAT ON ROTTEN BANANA PEELS. WHAT THE SHIT. literally SHITTTT!
-Okay. Su Hui and Yixin rented a double bike so I took yixin for a short ride. Yixin is like a multi-functional speaker la. One moment she's singing and then the next, she's shouting 'excuse meeee!' to the ppl infront =D Cute lahhh!
-Joel challenged Jason and I to 'Cooking Mama' on Kai An's Nintendo DS. Joel won overall, but tgt we smashed so many records! Dont angry k, huiying! You can beat those scores de! Jia yous =D


2 comments:

peixian said...

i got nothing to blog about ma. so just keep tagboard and links.
why u dint run?!?! haha.
u not planning to fix ur tagboard?

mystory said...

oic. The registration closed -.- But I'll run next yr! Hmm. lazy leh. Mayb I should la hor.