Tuesday, December 09, 2008

HELLO!


Forgot to mention that I already watched BOLT! Super funnyy!


I've been gg out like everyday for the past few day. I went to get my first copic marker! Was comtemplating btw the normal copic and copic ciao. Chose the normal one in the end cause I dont really like the brush tip of copic ciao. Havent really been using it yet, though. Still working on the main designs for the time being. But it feels good to possess a copic xD


In case you didnt know what are copic markers:


And they are damn expensive. Saw the full copic set at Art Friend - $800 for a set of 72 I think. Individually the normal copics cost 5.85 and copic ciao costs about 4.
I'm learning jap by myself! I can recognise a few words already ( a i u e o ). Going on to (ka ki ku ke ko)! Okay. NOOOOOB. [Grace, don't you dare comment in japanese =p]

No comments: