Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bio lethargic as usual =.=!!

Mr. Azahar is itching for someone to beat the bio top student. haha. No chance in the world mannnn! Oh and Mr. Azahar's really sweet! Thanks for the post card and the chocolate!

Ran with Gerald for his last round for his 2.4, thne ran for another 300m before I decided to go to the gym! But the threadmill was being used! So I went to study with cutiepie. Yao Qi and Uncle joined us later. I was gobsmacked by their geograhpy notes. 100 slides! gosh! I cant even sit still with 10 slides of bio. Productiviy was alright I guess. Better than now anyway!

Walked with cutiepie to cwp and she left her bottle with me >.< Met Kelly at the library and studied till about 8.45. Oh I saw Wilson today! He was with Andrew and Lin Jie at Starbucks.

Throat has been feeling dry recently. And my knee's hurting. No idea why either.

Ahhhh! Wasted an hour. k la. stop here =D

No comments: