Saturday, August 30, 2008

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!! (I know you guys read this blog okay!)

Met Grace, Chuan and Eunice in the morning to make Ms Wang's present! 1 box ferrero + pooh bear! Haha!

Ms Wang: Thank you! I heard that the J1s are having cca meeting later
Me: (Thinking: must be they wan to surprise her) OH! Hidayah told me she need to ask you smth about drums.
Ms Wang: Oh okay.

I help you make the surprise better okay! hahahahahahaha!

So yea. Teacher's Day concert was greatnessssss! The teachers put up a skit for us. I think Mr. Bryan Lim and Ms Daphne were super kawaiii~!! Especially at the ending (Bryan! I got a collar pin for you..) So sweeeeeet~ Mr. Azahar was hilarious as usual. Gave all of the teachers Brownies after that and then surprise again! omg la. Kate, Ji Soo, Zhi Jun and Novyn baked brownies for August babies! Thanks =D Oh we made a booklet with our baby photos for Mdm Ler. Then we ask her to guess. Hilarious la she!

So then its rush rush down to meet 4e1! My phone ran out of battery and since I was like the one who spread the msg that we are gg back, Joel messaged me. Apparently, he was waiting for me at the library for a very looong time la! I apologise again to Joel! But he called Andrew later and everything sorta fell into place again.

Took a few group photos and 1 pair photo only this time. Took with Kung Bushman Syafiq! hahaha. Miss you loads buddy! Remember the magnetic ruler?? =)) Saw quite few ppl today, not like last year cause many are working =(

Home Sweet Home! Turn on lappy, play paly awhile, then sleep! Decided to pack the mountain of papers. Now I'm one-thrd thru. gg to slp now though. haha

nights =D

No comments: