Saturday, August 16, 2008

=DDDDDDD

DARREN IS SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY TODAY!!

So yesterday, Jemi asked me to go study with her at the library, so I agreed. But I couldnt find her when I arrived there, so I sat with Ji Soo and Kate instead. Sunghun and Ivy came abit later. Were on our way to lunch when Ji Soo and Kate were like "Eh! we need to go to the toilet!" They began walking to wards the macs at civics so we followed (we being Jemi, Ivy, Tracie and Eunice) and then we saw them! It was such a pleasent surprise! We had chocolate cake at macdonalds for Eunice Oon and my birthday! People who were there:

Karen, PeiXian, Joel,

Lin Jie, Andrew, Kelly,

Si Li, Eunice Cheow,

Kate, Ji Soo, Ivy


(Tracie, Jemi and Eunice too!) !

(Sorry if I missed anyone out!) So Jemi and Karen tricked me! I hear smth about it last night but Karen denied it, and of course I believed her.

Pei Xian, Karen and Si Hui

organised this, but Si Hui couldnt make it due to work =( Janis and Kong Cheng came awhile later as they had other commitments.

We went to the arcade after that and spammed shooting games, basketball and some drums game. Si Li pro not! 200 combo!

I was so surprised that I couldnt say anything for the first 15 minutes. Oh and Andrew had to cut the cake for us, cause I'm a loser at cutting cakes =D

Thank you, my friends, for planning and celebrating with me. I'm very blessed indeed to have such wonderful people in my life. I will never in my life forget this day. I promise. All this, I wished I had said then and there but I couldnt bring myself to. But I want to let you all know that I am grateful for all that you have done =D

Friends - You may have let them down, but in the end, they will always be there for you

No comments: