Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Was ultra tired in school today cause I slept at 2.30. I couldn't take it anymore during bio and I just laid on the table and slept. Highlight though. I got 29 for RJC and TPJC bio mcq, and 30 for SAJC mcq! happiness! Next aim: Beat Prelim 1 mcq score (33).

I think our condensed timetable is actually a normal timetable, just that we dont have lunch! Break becomes a madness eating time, lunch is just a transition btw lessons and consultations. I ate a carrot cake in 3 minutes today! Was rushing off for chem consultation after school. And I realised, actually. If I wasnt so tired that day, the MJC paper aint that hard! I could solve most of the ques now! stupid stupid!

I've decided to go to woodlands library everyday at 6pm or so. Great place, great ambience to study.

And Huiyi forgot me today! BISH BISH BISH BISH BISH!

haha. jkjk ^^

I hope Sung gets into Uni!

No comments: