Friday, August 22, 2008

Darren feels sicckk.

Drank almsot 700ml of water before bio lecture. Rushed off to fill bottle and visit the loo before lecture started but... the toilet i went to was being cleaned, and i turned around to fill my bottle. Guess what? NO WATER... So I tried to control myself during bio lecture, adjusting myself like every 5 mins and swallowing my saliva. Oh. I needed water cause my throat has an inflamation i think. Waited DESPERATELY for Ms Malini to finish the last part of ACJC question but then it dragged from 8.35... 8.45... 8.55... Finally at 9.00 I couldnt take it anymore and I walked out of the LT. Lucikily I was seating at the last row, No no one turn ard. hahaha! I was in pain while walking to the toilet mannnnn.

Didnt have any apetite today. I didn't eat anything except a koko krunch from yixin (yes, A KOKO KRUNCH. ONE.) Drank like 3.5 bottles of water though. Thank god for the nalgene that huiyi and sung got me. If not I would probably have died of thirst.

Met tracie, eunice, karen, janis, peixian and teng loong. Karen left and the rest of us went to sakae. I almost puked there. Was tired, sick and emo. It was really funny but then I couldn't laugh very heartily cause I would get a headache each time I did. Janis ordered 6 plates of fried vege. And teng loong ordered another. Ate one palte and I almost puked. Trend continued into the night and once, I got up and went for a walk. If I had stayed there I would have vomitted.

Walked home with px. Accompanied her home then went back. I must have walked at least 4km. Was sweating like crap when I reached home.

Damn. Lots of Homework. Night.

No comments: