Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kc: I'm fat

Me: Why?

Kc: Cause you are fat.

Me: ???

Kc: Cause they say best friends are the most alike, but then again, you ain't very tall.



Accurate representation of height:





Check out the armpit hair mannnn.





Lunched with the choobs today at mos. I know. sucide right, eating fast food while I'm sick. Ate damn fast and went to meet Karen, Eunice and XiuWen for smth tt I cant reveal yet! Went to Amos's house supposedly to study. Ended up playing bridge instead =.=!! Oh I learnt to play some rdm chords on the guitar. Kay Aik taught me the simplest one and I just used some hearing background from piano to try to work out the rest of the chords. Must have distracted them. But its not like they were doing hmwk anyway. hahaha! Bunch of slackers we are!


Oh and Bitey Taichou is sick. Jason too. GET WELL SOON!

No comments: