Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank you everyone who wished my Happy Birthday today =D


Tarts from my parents! The cheese ones are fabulous!



All the presents! <3

Tim Tams from Kong Cheng ^.^
Mochi with Gummy from Audae!
Water Bottle and notes from Sung and Hui Yi! Sung wrote like a page long letter! omg! Oh and the little pink note is from Hui Yi!

Looks familiar? Haha. From Bitey Taichou Grace! She sewed the clothes of the bear can! thank you! =D

Cup from dearest Susanty and Dung! Written on it is: Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world - William James






BABY POOH! From Eunice, Karen, Si Li, XiuWen and Zhi Jun! *hugs!




No words can express how touched I am =D

I really appreciate all your sincerity ^.^

Thank you for making my day on my 18th Birthday!




I'm really sorry Andrew. =(

No comments: