Friday, September 12, 2008

100th post of 2008!!!

I was about to leave home when BOOOOMMMM! RAIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!! Luckily it stopped in like 10 minutes XD Went to school and rannnnnn 6 rounds. OUTERMOST TRACK OKAYYY. Was about to finish when someone came to the side gate. Of course I help him open la. hahaha. Studied after that, then went for some impromptu chemistry consultation. Mrs Yap so cute laaa. She keep saying the opposite of some things. haha. But she's still a good teacher. She looks tired today though.

OH OH OH. I only remembered after chem consultation that I brough TIM TAMS. Wanted to give Sung, the ANIMALS and oonie but in the end only gave oonie. haha.

Met kc at 7, then my dad called and say that my uncle cant find my grandma. He was supposed to meet her cause my grandma is staying over at his house for the weekend. So me and kc went to look at the bus interchange. Walked for several rounds. Then my parents came, and told us to go and eat. They will update me. Turns out my uncle alr met my grandma, but he didnt pick up the phone. I think he got like 100 miss calls!

MOS BURGERRRR. Kc just bought an iphone. copy me only. hahaha. jkjk. Met Sarah there =D Oh and I gave kc tim tams as well. Walked home, and sat at his void deck and talked until 9.15 or so. Just talked to him on the phone also. hahaha. I think I will go crazy if I dont talk to him in a long time. =D

k la. Econnnsssss. I'll try to do some la. Nights ^.^

Oh and I'll bring the tim tams again on monday =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with your seemingly unlimited supply of tim tams! XD

mystory said...

its called buying new ones. hahaha