Saturday, September 20, 2008

GP tuition! Been waiting for a long time ler. Its funnn! And get to learn summore.

New GP tuition mate: Jasmine! We did battle today in GP in paris. Close passage battlee! At stake: Loser has to do compo and present some articles next week. So Jie Yi and I fought with all we had (Mostly she fought) and we won!!! 17 - 16. woohoo~

Teacher: Why don't we have names for the pairs?
Me: I know alr! Ke Ai! (Cute)
Jie Yi: wa. I nua alr.
T: The Powerful duo
M: The Sexy duo!

As you can see, I zi high all the way. Lucky Jie Yi got pei he. =)

So Jie Yi and Jasmine recognise each other. Mainly cause they are from the same school =.= And Jasmine has a good friend who used to be in WRS. Our batch. Forgot her name alr. Small Small World!

Need to drag myself away from computer and get back to packingggggggg

No comments: